What is a Bridge to Perm Loan?
Bridge to Perm loans are construction loans used to upfit your property. A Bridge to Perm Loan provides sophisticated solutions for investors who would like to hold onto their properties. It covers their property in the long-term after it’s stabilized. If the investor purchases additional properties with this Bridge to Perm Loan, it covers each property’s entire life cycle, from un-stabilized to stabilized. Once your property is stabilized, convert your bridge loan into a permanent financing with terms up to 20 years. You’ll realize improved economics on exit.
- Loans up to Seven Years for Bridge
- Less than 1.0 Debt-Service Ratio
- Prepayment Flexibility
- Up to 20 year loan terms
- Lock in your interest rate
- Valuable long term planning tool
- Assumable Loan Enhances Property Marketability
There is a difference…and we focus on delivering results.